Introduction to Parenting with Compassion
An array of 3 hour Workshops for parents, grandparenbts, teachers and carers to explore their intention as a parents/ granparents/ teachers / carers and what supports acting in alignment with these values.
These workshops encompass the value of self care, self compassion and empathy for oneself as a parent / carer, as well as compassion for those in one's care. NVC concepts are explored, including punishment and alternatives.
These practical, stimulating and relevant workshops are open to everyone - regardless of experience. Everyone will find something of value and benefit.
Next Sessions: Thur March 7 & 14, 10am-12.30pm
Come to either or both!
Foundation Training with a Parenting Focus - Parenting with Compassion
Popular Mini Parenting Workshops:
"Being the Parent You Want to Be" - March 7, 2019 - 10am to 12.30pm
* Clarifying and aligning with your parenting intentions
* How to help yourself and your child be at your best
* Gaining insights into your child's behaviour and skilfully responding
* Effectively modelling healthy relating skills
* How to raise emotionally healthy, confident, connected children
"Freedom From Punishment and Rewards"- March 14, 2019 - 10am-12.30pm
* Communicate authentically and in caring, connected ways,
* Setting and upholding boundaries free of punishment and rewards
* How to raise children who willingly co-operate and connect
* Understanding your children and supporting emotional intelligence and resilience
Email Paulette for details - email@example.com
Parenting with Compassion
NVC enables parenting to be a respectful and mutually connecting relationship, opening to democratic parenting recognising the disadvantages of authoritarian and permissive models.
Byron Bay NVC / Compassionate Communication
NVC Trainings, Compassionate Communication Coaching, Mediation